суббота, 26 ноября 2011 г.

Внимание 9 класс!

Задание для уч-ся 9 "б "класса к 27.11.11
 Match the sentences in direct speech with reported speech

  1. "Don't lend mony to strangers , Anna"
  2. "Have you been to St. Petersburg?"
  3. "They were playing football at 5 o' clock last week."
  4. "Yesterday it was very cold"
  5. " I'll try to phone yuo tomorrow."
  6. "I had written a letter before you phoned me"
  7. "Come home by 11 p.m."
  8. "What is she doing now?"
  9. "It's raining again!"
  10. "Have you been crying?"
  11. 1"I offen watch TV in the evening."
a. He said that he would try to phone me the next day.
b.He said that he offen  watched TV in the evening.
c. He said that they were playing football at 5 o' clock the  week before.
d.He said that it was raining again
e. He said that he had written a letter before you phoned him.
f.He asked what she was doing then.
g. The mother told her daughter to come home by 11. p. m.
h. He asked me if i had been to St. Petersburg before.
i.She advised  Anna not to lend money to strangers.
j.He asked me if I had been crying.
k.He said that it had been very cold the day before.

Порядок предложений отличается от учебника .Будьте внимательны!

7 комментариев: